Friday, March 06, 2009

A LEVEL RESULTS!

hahahahahaha... i've got 5As! lol..so haolian..dunno whether i shld be happy not.. cos my GP like shit... anw.. first thing to say is..:
I've finally get to go on to stage to claim my result! Im Honoured! I've been waiting for that for 4yrs..since sec 3.. everytime just hit below the benchmark, very sianz one.. so.. Congratz to ME!! WOO!!
=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)
right now..i need to start planning.. wad i wanna be in the future..hmm..hard to decide.. right now i got a few areas to ponder upon..
1) Multimedia show production( dreamm on!)
2) Architecture/ some building(civil)engineering
3) Aerospace Engineering

as u can see.. these areas may lie more to the Physics field.. which i think is more suitable for me.. haha..

No comments: