Friday, March 13, 2009

haha..i think my blog has only 1 purpose for me. And tt's to serve as a hub for linking to other blogs..lol. anw..becos of my good result, i've decided to give my family and grandparents a treat. it costs almost $100 in total, but then my grandfather gave me an hongbao of $100. LOL! anw.. treated my clique they all to Astons at SSC. too bad no pics given.. we are not really tt kind of pple to take many many photos.
Today, wenbin, serene n sihui came my hse mahjonging..they keep complaining abt my hse fengshui set against them. LOL. n i won the most today, $4.50. HAHA. what can i say? lalala...

i liked this cloud here. it looks like a Dragon to me. Again, a chinese mystical creature that the superstitious Jonathan Koh is so interested about.









this is the rainbow i saw on the monday b4 i get my A level results. It is said to signify Good Luck approaching to the person who saw it first hand. And it did. =)

No comments: